Our Mission (Updated February 2018)
Cobequid Health Centre Foundation inspires a strong spirit of giving to promote the advancement of healthcare closer to home.
We shall adhere to the following values in the pursuit of our mission:
- To be a visible presence in our community and to pursue our mission and conduct our business in an open and transparent fashion.
- To work in collaboration with all existing and potential partners in the pursuit of our mission.
- To respect all those with whom we interact and show our donors and supporters proper recognition for their generosity.
- To be responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
To contact Stacey Chapman, Executive Director, Cobequid Community Health Centre, please call 869-6111.
Every year, we fund equipment to improve our centre and make our wait times shorter and more efficient
Located in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, the Cobequid Health Centre Foundation is a registered charitable organization (#89845-4350 RR0002) whose purpose is to provide funding for new and replacement medical equipment to ensure that patients can be treated within their own community. On an annual basis, the Foundation purchases approximately $500,000 in patient-related equipment for the health centre.
The Cobequid Health Centre Foundation is governed by a voluntary board of directors with representatives from the local community and the hospital. Funds are raised through major gift solicitation, annual appeals, signature special events, community driven third party events, planned giving, tribute giving, and other fundraising activities.
- Annual General Meeting Booklet - Containing our Audited Financial Statements
- Cobequid Foundations - Public Access to Canada Revenue Quick View & T3010