Ways to Donate
There are many ways in which you can make a donation to the Cobequid Health Centre Foundation. Regardless of the method you choose you can be assured that your contribution will make a difference for patients, now and in the future.
You can make a one-time donation, annual, monthly or perpetual pledge which can be deducted through pre-authorized payment. The Cobequid Health Centre Foundation accepts payment by Cash (in-person), Cheque, Money Order, Visa or MasterCard. Please make cheques payable to the Cobequid Community Health Centre Foundation.
Making Online Donations
- For General Donations which help support improvements at the Cobequid Community Health Centre Click Here.
- To donate in response to the Annual Appeal letter sent to your home Click Here.
- To make a Memorial Gift donation in memory of someone Click Here.
- To nominate a healthcare worker for an Angel in Action & make a donation in their name Click Here.
- To make a Holiday Donation to the Gift Of Light visit: www.cobequidgiftoflight.ca
- For Walk Run for the Health of Our Community visit. www.CobequidWalkRun.ca
- To support our Cobequid Gala - Black & White visit www.cobequidgala.ca
Making online donations is secure, easy and convenient. You receive an electronic receipt instantly and it is the most cost-effective way you can give to our Foundation.
Call (902) 869-6111 or 1-888-761-4440 and indicate your donation wishes to a Foundation representative.
Mail your donation (cheque/money order) along with the donation form to: Cobequid Foundation, 40 Freer Lane, Rm 2203, Lower Sackville, NS B4C 0A2
Visit the Foundation Office, Rm 2203, 40 Freer Lane, Lower Sackville, Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
We appreciate every donation we receive! And our patients thank you too.